Viodi (pronounced V-O-D) aims to be the premier provider of information and assistance to independent telcos in their efforts to add video services. With roots in the Heartland, Silicon Valley and Hollywood, Viodi and its associates bring a unique perspective to help the independent telco learn about, acquire and promote video, particularly as it relates to locally produced content.
- Publishes the Viodi View; an online and occasional print newsletter that is sent to over 3,000 people associated with independent telcos and/or video.
- Produces ViodiTV; a channel that enhances the value of independent telco conferences (displayed on a hotel channel where conference attendees stay). ViodiTV is also online at http://www.viodi.tv/.
- Produces the highly acclaimed Viodi Local Content Workshop Series, which helps independent telcos learn techniques for integrating local content into their operations. These workshops are useful for independent telcos, whether they are experienced local producers or just considering a local content strategy.
- Produced the Independent Telco Video Content Conference and co-produced, with USTA, IP Video @ Telecom 03, IP Video @ Telecom 04 and IP Video @ Supercomm 2004 & IP Video @ Supercomm 2005 that brought together content licensors and independent telcos.
- Is producing, creating and distributing DVDs and product CDs for various telecommunications' suppliers. Click here for an example.
- Acquired content, created on-air and print media for Broadband Service Provider clients serving both residential and commercial deployments.
- Supplied clients with content for product demonstration and testing purposes.
- Assisted clients with studies and system modeling in both the technical and operational aspects of on-demand networks.
- Viodi and its associates have created numerous reports covering various topics surrounding the intersection of technology and media.
- Served as a liaison for suppliers wishing to address the Independent Telco marketplace.
For additional information on Viodi and its team, please contact us.